Monday 30 April 2012

Chocolate tea!

Charlie here!
Do you remeber that we went to a Medieval Market? Here's a photo of me with all the pretty flags. There were so many things to buy. I spent nearly all my pocket money!






I wanted to buy Tiddy a present. He loves chocolate, so I looked for some special chocolate for him. I found lots of bars of hand made chocolate, but I wanted something even more special, as Tiddy is a very special bear.


We saw these donkeys, and Tiddy wanted to have a ride. So, while he was standing in the queue, I snook off in search of Tiddy's special gift. The queue wasn't very long, so I had to be quick. Mr P stayed with Tiddy, but Mr P didn't have a donkey ride. Mrs C came with me, incase I couldn't reach the counter.


Look what I found! A stall selling lots of different types of tea. I read all the names, and found CHOCOLATE TEA!


Because we are in Spain, the label said TE CHOCOLATE, but I knew right away that it was chocolate tea. I had found something special for Tiddy!


I asked the man for a bag of chocolate tea in Spanish, because I have learned to speak a bit of Spanish. Can you see him filling the bag? I paid the man, and said, 'Gracias.' That's Spanish for 'Thank you.' I was excited, because I knew Tiddy would love his present.


Tiddy said he thought the chocolate tea was fantiddytastic, one of his favorite words! He has used lots of it. I like giving presents. It makes me feel happy inside.


Charlie x



No comments:

Post a Comment