Thursday 3 November 2011

Some Fanteddytastic China Pic's

Hi Everyone,

I didn't show you this utterly brilliant climbing picture of me on a horse statue in my last blog, so I thought I'd slip it in as the 1st Fanteddytastic China Picture...







And I think Charlie told you about the kites we saw, but look at this cool picture of a Chinese man running with a massive one...

And now for something new. Here's Fanteddytastic China Picture number 3. It's Charlie and me on a super cool Recycle Bin!



The next one's are of me, sort of climbing again, but only because I found two, and they were too good not to climb on twice...


You should see what I found next. It was like the Hangzhou version of Picadilly Circus, but with better pictures...

 I had to climb up on a gate to get a good look at the pictures changing on the bendy bit of the building. The work man from China
behind the gate thought it was very funny to see a Tiddy Teddy climbing and he laughed a lot. I like making people happy. Can you see the picture has changed on the bendy bit? It was so brilliant!


  There were loads of absolutely incredible buildings, even without having magic pictures on them. This is a picture of one of the very tall one's in Hangzhou. Can you see the super cool Chinese words on it?
  
This is the picture of another really lovely building. It's called the Chinese Overseas Hotel and it's where we stayed...

Can you see the nice man in a white jacket and hat? He was a very nice man who used to say 'Nee How' every time we went in and out. That's Chinese words for 'Hello'. He also carried all our cases on a golden trolley to our room when we arrived. If you look really carefull you can see a bit of his golden trolley sticking out behind the wall and plant.

There was loads of traffic and the roads were really crazy to cross, but I loved looking at all the busses and bikes, especially the bikes!


Across the road from our Hotel was a masive lake called The West Lake. It looked amazing and there were loads of boats on it.

  












Charlie and me had our pictures took by some of them...









And I decided to try and 'cast off' all by myself, but I was too small...


Then we saw the best boat ever in the world! It was a Dragon Boat...



The only thing that looked better than the Dragon Boat in the day time was the Dragon Boat in the dark!!!




We saw loads of brilliant things, because China is a brilliantly fanteddytastic place, but all the walking and climbing and looking made us very tired. So 'Mrs C' said she'd carry us back to the hotel, cos 'Mr P' was older than her and needed a rest.

Wow that was a long blog, but China is such a brill place I can't stop remembering loads of cool stuff.

Well got to stop now cos Charlie wants to play Rummikub on Face Book.

Bye for now,

Tiddy x

No comments:

Post a Comment