Tuesday 22 November 2011

Why we went to China!

Charlie here!


Finally, I have got chance to tell you why we went to China. It was for a wedding!


 Before the wedding, there were lots of very noisy fireworks. It was a bit scary. Can you see the smoke coming from the box with the fireworks in?


Then, the car arrived to pick up the bride and groom. Can you see the bride and groom dolls on the front of the car? The flowers were beautiful!  I wish I could go for a ride in a pretty car like that.






Then we went for lunch in a real Chinese restaurant. The food was delicious, but I didnt eat much, as I couldn't pick up the food with my chopsticks. It's very difficult to use chopsticks, as I don't have fingers.




After our meal, the car with the bride and groom passed us, and a mini bus came to pick us all up.

Our next stop was a ride on this fantastic boat. Tiddy and I sat upstairs, as we could see more things from high up.




Here is a stunning photo of the bride and groom. Don't they look great?






There were two photographers taking pictures. A photographer is someone who takes photos as their job. They had huge cameras.




This is my favourite photo. You can see our hotel and the city of Hangzhou behind. The bride's bouquet was in very pretty colours.


The boat took us to an island, where we all walked around. It was very tiring, so we all had a nice sit down by the lake. 


In the evening, the main wedding happened. It was so much fun. There was music, games and soppy bits, where the bride and groom kissed. That made me a bit shy, so I giggled.


Tiddy loved the bubbles. He wanted to pop them all, but I told him he had to sit quietly instead. He did manage to pop a bubble that floated by our table.


During the wedding, Mr P won a cute teddy. Our family is getting bigger all the time!








Later in the evening, the bride changed her dress. She looked just like a princess. Here is Gramma P having her photo taken with the bride and groom at the end of the wedding. It was a wonderful day, and worth the long journey to get there.


Charlie x




No comments:

Post a Comment