Monday 21 February 2011

Meet our friend Tizzy

Hi, it's 'ME' again,

Someone asked if we had any other little friends, so I thought I'd introduce 'Tizzy'.

She is very special and was made by Mr.P just like me, but she doesn't live with us cos Mr.P never just makes a teddy, he always makes the teddy for someone special. He made his first one 28 years ago and has made 3 so far.


Look it's snowing! Brrrr...

Tizzy was made for Miss Izzy on her 1st birthday a month ago. That makes Tizzy the baby bear around here, but unlike Miss Izzy she'll always be the baby cos we bears stay the same for always. When everything is changing, you can always depend on your Teddy to stay the same.




It's tough being a Teddy




Tizzy is almost as crazy as me!

Oh, did I mention Miss Izzy is Mrs.C's and Mr.P's grandaughter? 



                                                            Tiddy x

No comments:

Post a Comment