Friday 19 September 2014

Montrose!

 
Tiddy here!
We has the most fanTiddytastic time in Montrose. There was soooo much to see. This is one of the biggest steeples in Scotland. It was too tall even for me to climb, and I love climbing.




They had two red telephone boxes together. I wanted a photo of me and Charlie talking to each other on the phones, but Charlie had to take the photo.

There was a big orange boat in the harbour. It was too foggy for a good photo though. I wanted to ask the captain of he would take me for a ride, but Mr P said that he was probably a bit too busy.

On the way back to the car, I could hear someone banging a window. I looked up and there were lots of knitted lifeboat men waving from the window of the life boat station. They were very friendly, so I took a photo of them to show you all.


I'm off to find some haggis now. I'm starving!

Tiddy x
 
 
 
 





4 comments:

  1. tiddy! you look so dapper in your kilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I was the only bear in town wearing one. Well, come to think of it, Charlie was the only other bear in town hee hee. I am working on my Scottish accent, och aye I'll go get t'messages. I think that means OK I'll go shopping. Tiddy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 i looooved scotland but didnt understand a thing lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was hard to understand a lot of things, but I could understand the word chocolate, so that was all I needed :) Tiddy x

    ReplyDelete