Saturday 18 May 2013

Most fanTiddytastic adventure ever!!!!! (Part 1)

Hello. 

I just HAVE to tell you all about the great adventure I had last night!!

Charlie and me were in London and Mrs C was driving the car when........nothing......zippo....zilch (hee hee, that's a funny word!). It just stopped!


Well, that was fab cos we got to call out the RAC!
I got to play on the van while the nice man tried to fix the car.











Charlie got to pretend to drive the van......




...while I got my head stuck, while looking into a cooool cupboard on the roof!


Charlie got really brave and climbed up on the steering wheel, but then Mr P came back with the man, so we had to behave.

You'll never guess what happened next!!!

I've got to go and eat a bar of chocolate now, as I used up soooo much energy last night. Then I'll be back to tell you.

See if you can guess.

Tiddy x


2 comments:

  1. i bet the nice man let you drive the truck!
    i'm glad to see you back out and about. missed you and charlie!

    ReplyDelete