Saturday 30 March 2013

Happy Easter!

Hi Everyone,



I just wanted to wish all our friends in Blog World a very happy Easter from Charlie, the twins and me.

Last year we were in Sunny Spain for Easter, but now we are back home in Welsh Wales and it's a little bit colder!










I know it's still Charlies turn to blog, but she's so busy with her knitting and Ebay.










So I thought I'd tell you about some new friends we've made.


Ooops Charlie said I can't tell you about our friends cos we met them at the end of our St. David's day adventure and that's her blog.

I think she's right, so I'll have to wait a bit longer to tell you all about Posh and Hard Rock Ted. Until then here's a clue to where we met them...




Back soon!

Happy Easter!


Tiddy x


1 comment:

  1. happy easter! miss you but glad to at least be able to chat with you a little on rav now ;D

    ReplyDelete