Thursday 18 October 2012

Window Shopping in Vegas

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to show you a few of the fateddytastic shop windows I saw when I went shopping with Charlie in Las Vegas.




This was a crazy window display in the Louis Vuitton shop. I'm not sure what they sell, but they made me smile.



This shop sold lots of Venice things. I thought the masks were so coooooool.


But my most favourite shop window was absolutely scrumptious...




Can you see the lady with the cooks hat on? You'll never guess what she was doing. Dipping big juicy strawberries in chocolate! Honest! Strawberries and chocolate!
Now how tasty is that?

Back soon,

Tiddy x

2 comments:

  1. ohhhhh! fun shopping! that is a really crazy LV window. what on earth do you think it was tiddy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they must have had a pet octopus who would poke his arms through holes in the floor to say Hello :o) Tiddy x

    ReplyDelete