Friday 26 October 2012

Tiddy Gets EscalaTED!

Hi Everyone,

I know I keep saying we had a fanteddytastic time in Vegas, but I'm going to say it again, cos we did! Do you remember I told you about the brilliant busses we went on?

Well today I want to tell you about something else we travelled on loads of times.



They were called 'Escalators' and they were cooooool.

I've been on them when we go shopping to Cardiff, but Las Vegas ones were much, much better. One thing that made them better was they had curvey ones!












And another really cooooool thing was they didn't just have them in the shops. They had them in the streets as well.












It can be a bit scarey standing at the bottom waiting, cos new steps keep appearing out of the ground

You have to be very careful getting on and off, especially if you're a bit little like Charlie and me.

So we decided to hold hands :-)


Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Being EscalaTED was such Fun!


Back soon,

Tiddy x

1 comment:

  1. oh cool! ive never seen outside escalators or curved ones either. too cool! LVOE that last cute pic ;D

    ReplyDelete