Sunday 6 May 2012

Tiddy's La Torre Golf Balls

Hi Everyone,

We've only got one day left at the villa, so I've been out collecting some La Torre Golf Souvenirs.


It's called La Torre Golf cos there's a super fanteddytastic golf course in the middle of all the villas and apartments.



Now, sometimes the golf people hit the ball the wrong way and they can't find it. So I've been out ball detecting and I did really brilliantly.



 These were the first two that I found, hiding in the long grass.



















Then, I found another two in the short grass. They were easy peasy to find.


Some of them landed in high places. I had to climb to get them.


This was double fun cos I loooooove climbing!

My favourite one was the funny one! Can you guess where I found La Torre Golf Ball No.7?



I told you it was a funny place to find a golf ball!



Well, I've got to go and help with the packing, ready for our big trip home. Mr.P said we'll be stopping in 4 places and it's going to take us 3 weeks, cos we'll be driving for 1,500 miles! So thats a very BIG trip!

I think we might be going somewhere special when we're in France, but it's a secret.


Bye for now,

Tiddy x





No comments:

Post a Comment