Friday 4 May 2012

Murcia!

Charlie here!
We've been to visit Murcia. It is a city near where we live. This is the cathedral. It took a very long time to build, about 400 years! It's very interesting, with lots of different shapes.


This is the Teatro de Romea. I loved the pretty colour and the interesting shapes. Can you see the funny shaped roof?


The square had a lovely cafe where you could sit, have a nice drink and look at all the other pretty buildings on the square. Can you see the tower?


I don't know what this building is, but it looked so interesting, I decided to have my photo taken by it. It is pink. Just like me! There were pretty flags too. I sat on the fence, but I had to be careful not to get wet. Why? Look at the next photo!


It was right next door to a fountain. When the wind blew, some of the water would land on me. It tickled and made me giggle. As the sun was so hot, it was nice to feel the cold water on my face.






Here's another fountain. It was very long, with lots of red flowers called geraniums all along the edge. 




Bye for now!


Charlie x











No comments:

Post a Comment