Monday 24 October 2011

Hi Everyone,

I've been to China and it was brilliant!

There were loads of fantastic things to see, to eat and to climb. I wasn't the only one who liked climbing. Can you see the window cleaner in this picture? We got very wet taking this picture.



I felt inspired by the brave window cleaner to do a bit of China climbing of my own.


I started with a chinese phone box ...




Then a lamp post with real Chinese words on it...
















After the lamp post, Charlie decided to join me, as long as the next one wasn't too high. So, we climbed on a giant tea pot, which had more Chinese words on...




Charlie was feeling very brave, so she decided to have a picture climbing on a statue...


Can you see me try to look at her upside down? 
Doesn't she look absolutely fanteddytastic?

Not to be out climbed, I found another very special statue to climb. I climbed a 石獅 

or, in our words for Chinese, a Shishi which means Stone Lion...





The next thing I climbed was a Chinese rock...






Wow! What a crazy Chinese climbing day I had. By time I'd finished, I was so tired Mr.P had to carry me and Charlie home.




Bye for now. Back soon with lots more stories about our Chinese Adventure.


Tiddy x



No comments:

Post a Comment