Sunday 11 September 2011

Tiddy searches for Merlin!

Hi Everyone,


life is so exciting at the moment, as Mrs.C and Mr.P are getting ready for our next big adventure. Still that's next month, so for now let me tell you about a "magic" place I went to in French France



This is the real, unbelievable, super impossible, incredibilly cool castle from Merlin on the telly!















As you can see I had to do a bit of climbing, but I love climbing and it was worth it to get into the real TV set!

Now, how do I get in the castle?


It's a bit high to climb!



Oooh look! A catapult in the woods.
Maybe I could do a flying Tiddy!


Now, here's a plan.
A secret passage under the ground!




When I told Charlie my fantascateddy plans, she was so impressed she laughed for ages and ages...


When she finished her gigling fit, she told me to follow her, cos she had a very clever plan.






What a clever Charlie. I opened the door and we all got in!

Well, got to go now, but Charlie will be here soon, to tell you what we found inside 'The Magic Merlin Castle'. Well, it was her idea that got us in. What a clever Bear!

Tiddy x


No comments:

Post a Comment