Thursday 22 September 2011

Cool things we found by accident!

Hello Everybody,

I know I've told you loads of absolutely fantastical stuff about our time in French France, but sometimes there are things you see when your not looking!

I don't mean you've got your eyes shut, that would be silly. No, this is when your on your way to see something or go somewhere and things you didn't know were there, are there, and they are cool.



 Like these absolutely super cool white cows. We were soooo excited to see them, even though we didn't know they were there til we saw them. It's like having brilliant suprises on the way to other brilliant things. COOL!



Look at these totally magic houses that we passed! I liked the old railway house, but Charlie thought it was a bit scruffy. Her favourite was the posh lodge house. Mr.P says She's got very sophisticated taste for a Teddy, I think that means I've got scruffycated taste.



This was our joint favourite accidental brilliant suprise. It's in the middle of  nowhere in the middle of French France. I think it suits Charlie and me, cos it's kind of scruffy and sophisticated at the same time.

All I know is, I'm so glad the bits between where we are and where we're going are full of fantastical stuff and real cool suprises.

Hope you've enjoyed seeing some of ours, and remember, keep your eyes open for the brilliant things on the way!


Tiddy x

No comments:

Post a Comment