Monday 30 May 2011

Mr. Hume's Big Toe!

Hi,

I'm back again, trying to catch up after the latest
leg of our attempts at global conquest. Speaking of legs, did you know that one of the most popular things in Edinburgh is a Big Toe! Honest, we went to see the castle, Scot's Monument and tons of stuff, but the biggest crowd was around Mr. Hume, and they all wanted to touch his big toe.



Mr. P told me that Mr. Hume (who's first name was David) was born 300 years ago and he was a Philosifiser or something. Anyway it means he was famous for thinking stuff. One of the things he was famous for thinking is that superstition was silly, which I think is really funny, because all the people touch his toe because they think it's lucky.

Mind you I think toes are funny because I don't have any. I wonder if you can be famous for thinking even if you haven't got toes? I'd like to be famous, maybe I could go the the Edinburgh Fringe as the "Thinking Tiddy with No Toes".

Well for now I'll just keep climbing on things and wait for my big break.

Bye for now,

Tiddy x

No comments:

Post a Comment