Thursday 8 October 2015

Fabulous French fungi!

Tiddy here!

The first thing I want to say is DO NOT TOUCH FUNGI!!! They could be poisonous. I got close, but didn't touch any of them, cos I am a sensible little bear.


Because it is Autumn, there are lots of fungi growing in the fields in France. Look at these. They are very pretty and quite tall.  Don't forget DO NOT TOUCH!




There are lots of different types. Flat ones and fat ones! Dark ones and light ones!



This was my favourite one. It  looked like it should be on a picture in a fairy story book. It is the same colour as me. See! The frilly edges even match my nose and mouth! 




There are lots of fungi here, but if you only have one, you have to call it a fungus. I prefer fungi. It sounds funny!

Tiddy x

No comments:

Post a Comment