Monday 17 August 2015

I want one of these!

Tiddy here!

Look at this cooooool motorhome! You can see part of the kitchen in this photo. Can you see me?

Here I am on the sofa that turns into a bed. It really does! It was super duper comfy, but only had a bounceability factor of 6 out of 10. It was harder than a normal bed as it had to be a sofa during the day. Can you see the drawers that are perfect for a secret chocolate supply?


The bear bath in this one was much better, as the swirly whirly tap could move out of the way when I needed to read my comic. Much better than the last one. If you look in the mirror, you can see the people shower. That was nice, but I prefer relaxing in a hot bath.

I think this one was my favourite, although I'd need to bring a trampoline along so I could bounce on that if I needed to.

Tiddy x

No comments:

Post a Comment