Tuesday 3 February 2015

Tiddy to the rescue!!!

Tiddy here!


I have been busy planting tomato seeds in my baby greenhouse. Can you see the pots?

Here's one. It is a tomato called Hillbilly! It sounds like a funny tomato!
 This one is called Golden Sunrise and is gong to have yellow tomatoes! Honest!



Here we are, having a rest after I had taken my little plants for a walk. They were very tired, so we sat by the cactus to catch our breath.





Suddenly, we were attacked by a giant snail!!! I had to wrestle with it to save the poor little plant.


Don't worry though. Everything is OK. I told the snail that chocolate biscuits are much nicer than tomato plants, so we all went off to have a cuppa and Mr P's secret stash of chocolate biscuits. Don't tell him where they went!!!

Tiddy x

No comments:

Post a Comment