Sunday 7 December 2014

Cardiff Christmas market

Tiddy here!

We just got back from the most Tiddytastic trip to Cardiff!

 Charlie wanted her photo taken by the pretty shops with the decorations on.
Look at the cow and candy canes on top of this roof! If you look carefully, you will see Santa sneaking down a chimney!

 I was a bit tired, so I decided to have a sit on the lap of this polar bear. I wasn't scared though, as he wasn't real....I hope!
After my rest, I joined in with the snowmen all climbing up to make a tower. The polar bear wanted to join in, but he was a bit too heavy for us all to hold!





The Hayes Island Snack Bar looked the best, with Santa, two Christmas trees and loads of tinsel.



I'll be back soon to tell you how I got eaten by a donut!

Tiddy x

No comments:

Post a Comment