Monday 15 July 2013

Tiddy's washing machine adventure.

 Tiddy here!

Me and Charlie got very grubby from all our adventures, so Mrs C said it was time we went in the magic washing machine. It sounded like fun! 
She put us in a pillowcase so we wouldnt get too stretched. I was excited as the door shut and the machine filled with warm bubbles.
Here we are drying on the washing line. It was great fun. If I wiggled my legs, the line would shake and we'd both look like we were dancing. 

I wasnt allowed on the computer till I had dried out. Ah well, I'm back now and ready for my next adventure!

Tiddy x







2 comments:

  1. fun bubble bath
    bet you both smell so yummy now <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. We smell of flowers! Charlie is happy, but I think I smell like a girl, so I'm off down the garden to look for some grass to roll in :o) Tiddy x

    ReplyDelete