Wednesday 28 November 2012

Tiddy's Night Pic's

Hi Everyone,

doing my last blog reminded me of how fanteddytastic Las Vegas looked in the dark.

So Charlie and me have picked our top ten for you to look at.




Night Time New York in Vegas























Giant Guitars, Cowboys and Paris! WOW!

















Look at the people in T Shirts at midnight!


Dark and Hot now that's cooool :-)













Can you guess which one's Charlies Favourite and which one's mine?

That's ten already and I've got so many more, but I've got to stop.
Well I'll Just sneak this one in that I took outside our hotel.

Oh, and this one of the Super Duper view from our room :-)



I must stop now or the blog will be too long. I hope you like my pictures.

Why not let me know which one is your favourite?


Or you could try and guess our favourite.

I'll give you a clue Charlies is a Girly one :-)



Back soon,


Tiddy x

No comments:

Post a Comment