Friday 25 March 2011

On The Road Again!

Hi Everyone,

Can you guess where we'll stop next?

I hope your enjoying our journey so far. There's a stack of totally brilliant things to tell you and Charlie and me can't wait to tell you what I bought on our mega shopping trip.

We're in a tunnel!
Can you see the bus?
Still there's a few more stops before we get there and Mrs. C always says we must start at the begining and finish at the end.

Mr.P always says that the journey is part of the holiday and I think he's so right. I love seeing what I can see.





That's ten I've seen today!

I count things when we are on the road. Things like Eddie Stobart lorries. If you look at the drivers door when you pass one it's got a girls name on it and they're all different. Not a lot of people know that.


Bye for now,


Tiddy x 

No comments:

Post a Comment